Pricing & Services
Discounted Services for Active & Retired United States Armed and Unarmed Forces, Emergency Responders and K-12 Teachers. ~Thank you for your service
• Single family (base) up to <1,500 square feet $425.00
• Single family >1,500 sf base plus additional time assessed at $45.00/hour
• Multi-Family (2-4 plex) base plus $40.00 for each additional unit
• Multi-Family (4-400 units) Estimate on request
• New Construction starting at $400.00 (includes end of first year warranty inspectio
• Condo (1 level) starting at $355.00
• Townhouse starting at $300.00
• Manufactured home starting at $400.00 dependent on HUD requirements
• Extended Travel from $30.00 and up outside Snohomish and Skagit Counties. Estimates
available for Whatcom, Island & King counties. Weather dependent for San Juan, Chelan
& Okanogan counties.
• Additional pricing for an outbuilding (like a mother-in-law or detached garage),
dependent on size and components. Contact for estimate.
• Additional pricing for homes 70 years or older. Contact for estimate.
Pre-Listing Inspection Before you sell your home. It is to remove surprises that can be discovered by the inspection. You can make crucial fixes or upgrades before you list your home on the market. This can increase the overall home value and keep you on track to sell. Show the market you are serious.
Pre-Purchase Inspection Before you make this substantial commitment of your time and your money; Have the home, condo, townhouse, mobile or manufactured home inspected.
Warranty Inspection Have you purchased a home with a builder’s warranty? Had a large mechanical system installed? A typical warranty is from one year of purchase or installation (review your contract for specifics). A warranty inspection is to evaluate and provide a list of needed repairs to be addressed by the builder/installer within the warranty period if any are needed.
• Pricing is the same as a standard home inspection. If a full inspection is not necessary, an hourly rate will be offered and will be dependent on location and components to inspect.
Maintenance Inspection If you have had a past remodel, major repairs or large system installed in your home; a maintenance inspection is available for a specific area(s). Avoid costly damages or repairs with continued inspections and/or maintenance.
• Maintenance inspections are based on an hourly rate if a full home inspection is not needed.
New Construction Inspection The same standards of practice applied as the single family inspection. Included in price is a warranty inspection performed at the end of the first year of ownership.